Welcome to Willis Road Elementary School
It takes a pack to raise a wolf!
Principal : Mrs. Jennifer Whetstone
Assistant Principal: Dr. Waikiki Upshaw
- Go to http://www.arbookfind.com/User
Type.aspx (choose student or parent) and click submit.
- There will be three options in blue (quick search, advanced search and collections). Click advanced search.
- Go to the second section, select the appropriate interest level from the drop-down box.
- Click on the blue link, "Show Lexile Measure".
- Use either the STAR report Lexile results (sent home during the school year) or GA Milestones Lexile results (sent home at the end of the school year) and put the range into the two boxes.
- There is an option to select additional criteria below (topics, subtopics, fiction or nonfiction, language, etc. When all information has been entered, click search.
- As results are produced, you can print from the screen. When you click "View Report" to print, make sure you adjust the page numbers so that you want to print. Otherwise, it will print all pages.
Through a partnership between Get Georgia Reading –
Campaign for Grade-Level Reading and myON, all educators,
librarians, students and parents in Georgia have
free access to thousands of enhanced digital books
available in myON through August 31, 2018.
Digital books in the award-winning myON personalized literacy platform
provide flexible reading scaffolds, embedded tools, and metrics to support
and track student reading and growth.
Getting Started is Quick and Easy!
- Go to www.myON.com and click the myON Login button.
- Enter the following login information:
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading
- (Type the first few letters and select from the drop-down menu.)
- Username: cowetacounty
- Password: read
- Click on the Sign In button, select a book and start reading!