Our School Theme for the 2018-2019 School Year:
"Leading and Learning at Thomas Crossroads Elementary"
Important Dates for the 2019-2020 Pre-K Lottery Drawing:
March 4-19, 2019 Parents/legal guardians complete Pre-K applications at the school 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. On March 20, 2019 the applications at the school will close at 12:00 p.m. and the drawing will begin @ 1:00 p.m.
**To receive an application for the GA Lottery Program you must go to the school for which your home address is districted. If you are districted for Thomas Crossroads Elementary School, The Parent or legal guardian must come to the school and present your ID, proof of your child's age (Birth Certificate) child must turn 4 on or before September 1, 2019, AND 2 proofs of residency - which only include the following:
- Mortgage documents which indicates the location of the residence.
- Apartment/home lease or rent receipt indicating the current address
- Current ELECTRIC bill or application for electrical service showing service address. (NO OTHER BILLS ACCEPTED)
- Property tax record which indicates the location of the residence (public record - can get from website)
- Voter precinct identification card with current address (public record - can get from website)
IF THE PROOFS OF RESIDENCY ARE NOT IN PARENT'S OR LEGAL GUARDIAN'S NAME, THE PERSON WHOSE NAME IS ON THE PROOFS MUST ALSO BE PRESENT AT TIME OF LOTTERY APPLICATION.
March 22, 2019 Last day for parents/legal guardians of selected Pre-K students from the lottery drawing to pick up information packets at the school 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
May 13th - May 16th Thomas Crossroads registration days at the Central Registration office (167 Werz Industrial Drive, Newnan, GA 30263) from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for students who were chosen to officially participate in the Pre-K Program at Thomas Crossroads Elementary.
*Parents/legal guardians must call a week in advance to set up an appointment to register their child for Pre-K.
Upcoming Events at TCE:
Monday, March 18th:
- PreK applications 7:30-3:00
Tuesday, March 19th:
- Chorus 2:30-3:30
- Girls Track practice 2:35-3:30
- Prek Applications 7:30-3:00
Wednesday, March 20th:
- Prek Applications 7:30-12:00
- Prek Lottery Drawing @ 1:00
- Boys Track practice 2:35-3:30
Thursday, March 21st:
- World Down Syndrome Day (wear blue, yellow and/or crazy socks)
- Track Meet @ ECHS 9:30-1:30
- Good News Club 2:30-4:00
- Book Fair 7:30-3:00
Friday, March 22nd:
- Book Fair 7:30-3:00
- Fun Run (during specials)
- Prek, 1st & 2nd Grade Field trip to see Madeline 8:45-11:00
“Recommended Reading Lists”?