Georgia Online IEP Program (GOIEP)
GOIEP is an online IEP program that Coweta County uses to complete special education paperwork for student's eligibility meetings and IEP meetings. GOIEP is a program offered to districts by Georgia's Department of Education (GaDOE). The program stores our district information and is used for local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
GOIEP Instructions - refer to google drive GOIEP folder for GOIEP instructions.
GOIEP vs Infinite Campus Verification form - use this form to compare students that are flagged for special education in Infinite Campus with students in GOIEP with updated eligibility and IEPs.
To access GOIEP, you go through Infinite Campus (IC).
- Log in to Infinite Campus (IC)
- Click SLDS on the left menu once in IC.
- Once in SLDS, click IEP at the top.
- To begin using GOIEP a special education teacher or SLP must be assigned to students as the case manager or as a team member.
- ISCs assign case managers and complete override of timeline dates and Mock IEPs and eligibilities, if needed.
General Education Teachers
General education teachers do NOT have access to GOIEP at this time.
General education teachers can view student's IEPs that they teach through SLDS.
- Once in SLDS, the teacher can search for the student and open the student profile in SLDS.
- Once the profile opens, there will be a link at the top that says 'Access Student's IEP' - click to open the last finalized IEP from GOIEP.