Northgate is Committed to Student Success
On behalf of the staff at Northgate High School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2015-16 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school
If you have any questions about the rules and expectations, please feel free to contact me. It is very important that you and your child are fully informed regarding standards related to appropriate behavior for a safe and productive school year. Please feel free to review the Northgate Student Handbook that was sent home with your child the first day of school.
The wonderful Northgate staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family.
We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you.
@ngBillHarrison - School @Northgate_buzz (Athletics) @NGHSBus (Daily bus changes)
Students are Going Google at Northgate!
For directions to use student Google accounts, click here.
2016 Voyager Yearbook Information
Daily televised announcements are now available on Instagram by following NGHS_Announcements
2015-2016 Student Handbook - click here.