Madras Middle School, Home of the Eagles!
Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day
2015 Silver STEM School
2011 GAMSP Effective Middle School Award Recipient
2018 Beating the Odds School (5th consecutive year)
2018 Bronze Award from the Governor's Office of Student Achievement for Greatest Gains
2019 Governor's Red Ribbon Week Campaign Competition Winner
Back to School Information
- Supply List
- Meet the HR Teacher at Open House on Friday, August 2nd from 10:00 to noon. Homeroom lists will be posted at Open House and again on Monday morning (8/5) the first day of school. Students will received their academic schedules in homeroom on 8/5.
- There will be a representative from transportation available at Open House to answer any bus questions.
- Our school nurse will be on hand to speak with families during Open House. You can email Nurse Caswell at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding your child's health or prescriptions at school.
- Free and Reduced Lunch applications can be accessed and submitted here.
- You can sign up here to receive regular news updates from Madras news.
Fine Arts Registration
- Madras Chorus: Any current 6th or 7th grader who would like to join chorus for the 2019-2020 year, can send Mrs Walton an email or stop by her room to get more information. Registration form is below. Chorus Registration
- Madras Band: If you are interested in joining Madras band next year, please complete the following online form: Band Registration
- Madras Guitar: Any student wishing to register for guitar should email the director, Erin Randolph at email@example.com
Eagles RISE (Respect, Integrity, Safety, Empathy)
Want to be alerted of afternoon bus delays? Sign up for transportation text alerts at: https://www.remind.com/join/mmsgobuses.
Want to receive important school alerts via text? Sign up for Madras text alerts at: https://www.remind.com/join/madrasms, and you're done!
Congratulations, Peggy Davenport
2019 Madras Teacher of the Year!