Madras Middle School, Home of the Eagles!
Please join us for the MMS Open House Visitation (drop-in) on Thursday, Aug 3rd from 10 am until noon. Students will receive their homeroom teacher’s name and will have the opportunity to meet the team and tour the school. A transportation representative will be on hand to answer bus route questions, and the school nurse will be available to receive medication or answer medical questions. Students will receive their academic schedules the first day of school on Friday, August 4th. Can't make Open House? No worries! There will be staff members to assist students in locating their homerooms the first day of school. Looking foward to seeing our new and returning Eagles soon!
- Summer Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 7:30-4:30 (Closed on Fridays and the week of July 4th)
- Pick up report card from the front office beginning June 1st (if you did not send in a self-addressed, stamped envelope)
- Student Services Newsletter
Information for New Students
- Chorus Registration
- Band Registration (Email the director, Christal Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Guitar Registration
- School Brochure
- 2017 Madras Football Tryouts start right before the first day of school and will be held on August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd from 3:30-5:30 (pick up at 5:30 behind the school at the football field).
- The team roster will be posted at 7:00 on August 3rd.
- First day of practice will be August 7th from 3:30-5:30 (pick up at 5:30 behind the school at the football field).
- Students should wear, shirt, shorts, jogging pants, running shoes, or cleats.
- Students will need a completed athletic packet on file BEFORE you attend any football activities. The packet can be picked up from our front office or can be downloaded from the athletics link on the left.
- Attendance will be recorded and taken into consideration when making cuts.
- Physical conditioning, football techniques, ability to follow instructions, school behavior, and attitude will be taken into consideration when making cuts.
- To contact Coach Hitchcock, email: email@example.com
Google Parent/Student Agreement (including video)
Weekly Eagles News: One of the most important things you can do to start the new school year is to sign up for our weekly news bulletin (Eagles Notes). Eagles Notes are emailed to our subscribers each week and include important upcoming dates, reminders, and school happenings to keep our families informed. Please subscribe by emailing: MadrasNews@cowetaschools.net with your first and last name in the email. You will be instantly enrolled to our distribution list. This is our primary means of communicating important school information to our families. We will include copies of any letters that we send home with students during the year to ensure parents receive the information. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing Madras News with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. The 2016-2017 Eagles Notes archives can also be found on our Website at any time.