- Students will follow the dismissal method that the parent has indicated at registration and may only be picked up or dropped off at established bus stops.
- As per transportation regulations all students are required and will be assigned a seat on the bus every day.
- Students must be at their bus stop upon arrival of the bus. Buses will not wait or make unapproved stops.
- Written notification, including a contact phone number, is required for a change of student’s transportation at dismissal. Student will not be allowed to change transportation without the parent/guardian submitting written notification no later than the morning of requested change.
- Violation of transportation regulations will result in suspension from the bus.
THE NUMBER TO CALL IF YOU WILL NOT BE RIDING A MORNING BUS: COWETA COUNTY SCHOOLS DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION: 770-254-2820 Give your: NAME_____ SCHOOL: ____________, and BUS DRIVER_______ OR BUS NUMBER________