DRESS CODE REQUIREMENTS:
It is the responsibility of the parent that the student follows the school dress code everyday on campus and bus.
STUDENTS MUST BE PREPARED AND IN UNIFORM EACH DAY. THE SCHOOL MUST HAVE A VALID PHONE NUMBER ON FILE AT ALL TIMES.
- Navy/Dark Blue SHIRT: collar and buttons. Cannot be oversized or too short to stay tucked in. Shirts cannot be worn open or low-cut. Female shirts should not be tight enough to make the bra visible.
- SHIRT MUST BE TUCKED IN AT ALL TIMES.
- Undershirts must be solid white with no lettering or design. Undershirts cannot be oversized or long.
- Khaki/Tan PANTS/SLACKS: Must fit. They cannot be too tight or too loose.
- No hip huggers,
- No stretch pants,
- No cargo pants with side pockets
- No corduroys,
- No jean-like designed khaki pants,
- No shorts or skirts.
- No gym shorts under pants.
- Pants MUST BE worn at the natural waistline (male and female). Pants must be hemmed to the appropriate length.
- Clothes must be clean at all times.
- BELT (black or brown): Must be correct length, no decorative buckles or design in the belt buckle.
- SHOES: Shoelaces are required. No flip flops, slippers, boots, house shoes, or sandals.
- JACKETS (gray or black only): Zippered jackets/sweaters must be solid gray or solid black. No logos!
- Pullover sweatshirts/sweaters ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- COATS: No logos. Over coats will not be worn in the school classroom.
- NO grills, no hairbrushes, or picks.
- NO doo-rags, hats, caps, or headbands.
- NO unnatural hair color (blue, green, purple, orange, etc).
- NO purses, book bags, gym bags, etc.
- NO change of clothing or extra clothing worn under the uniform.
- NO bringing clothes to spend the night with another person.
- NO jewelry of any kind; NO facial jewelry (example: nose, lip, eyelid piercing, etc.).
SAGGING PANTS: Student will be expected to wear pants in the proper way, with a belt. Failure to do so may result in Isolation. A parent conference may be required to correct this problem.
UNTUCKED SHIRT: Student will be expected to correct this at once. Failure to do so may result in Isolation. A parent conference may be required to correct this problem.
Parent will be required to bring student to school on the first day for a uniform inspection before he/she is allowed in class.