- We ensure the academic success and positive social growth of each student.
- We believe, that Lee Middle School is an integral part of our learning community.
- We believe, as a learning community, we must continuously improve.
- We believe, as leaders of learners, we must see students as volunteers in their learning.
- We believe Lee Middle School, in partnership with the family and the community, must focus on providing challenging, interesting, and satisfying work for students.
- We believe that all faculty and staff are responsible for the success of each student.
- Lee Middle School, in partnership with all community stakeholders, will meet all of the local, state, and federal goals associated with No Child Left Behind.