The purpose of Title One is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments.
- Kindergarten School-Parent Compact
- 1st Grade School-Parent Compact
- 2nd Grade School-Parent Compact
- 3rd Grade School-Parent Compact
- 4th Grade School-Parent Compact
- 5th Grade School-Parent Compact
Our Visionary Mission and Beliefs
Our mission is to establish a strong foundation for lifelong learning by nurturing, guiding, and challenging all of our students to become Caring, Productive, and Responsible citizens.
- We believe students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- We believe high expectations increase individual student performance.
- We believe each student is a valid individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- We believe a student's self-concept is enhanced by positive relationsips and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- All students learn best while actively participating in an environment which is physically safe and intellectually challenging.